Applications can be sent until 30th of May 2019
International Creative Meeting ‘Together in the 21st Century’ invites choral, theatre and dance groups, vocal ensembles and soloists, beginner artists and photographer-artists, amateur song writers, and also young poets from Bulgaria and from near and far foreign countries.
The following entities can participate in the Festival:
- CHOIRS: child, teen, youth, professional, folk, veteran, school, student, amateur choirs. Number of performers: at least 16 people in choirs, from 2 to 16 people in ensembles. In youth choirs young people aged 16-28 years are allowed to participate.
- SOLOISTS (vocal): classical, folk music, jazz, pop singing, patriotic and original song (specify the presence of concertmaster. It is permitted to use accompaniment phonogram minus leading voice, with back-vocals).
- DANCE ENSEMBLES: classical ballet, folk dances (the presence of accompanying instrumental group is permitted), pop and ballet dance, contemporary dance, pantomime and modern dance. SOLOISTS (and duets) in all above-listed categories.
- INSTRUMENTALISTS (ensembles and soloist) No restrictions (specify the presence of concertmaster).
- THEATRE GROUPS: drama, music, мodern, original song, original genre, etc.
- ARTISTS, PHOTOGRAPHERS (for exhibitions both originals and their copies or photocopies shall be accepted)
- BEGINNER POETS, AUTHORS AND PERFORMERS IN THE GENRE ORIGINAL SONG
General programme of the Festival
- Days of participating countries with the study of their creativity and traditions;
- Choral competition (non-mandatory)
- Concerts in Kamchia, at prestigious venues and in the Cathedral of the City of Varna;
- Rest at the sea, on great sand, flat beach (you can go 50m towards the sea in the water)
- Rest in swimming pools, space simulators, games and sports, health-improving procedures.
- Group, individual master classes on the exchange of repertoire (rehearsal technique, concert practice);
- Work in the workshop choir and in common dance numbers;
- Creative workshops, lectures, round tables of choirmasters, choreographers, teachers, writers;
- Competition of soloists (vocalists and instrumentalists), including "Stars of Kamchia" competition hold under the sign of UNESCO
- Exhibitions of paintings, photographs and products of folk art
- Entertainment programs for children and adults, sauna, bowling;
For organizing excursions in Varna, Nessebar, Sozopol, other cities on the Black Sea coast of Bulgaria, as well as boat trips on the river Kamchia - for an additional fee. It is necessary to inform in advance!
Read more at the link below!